Therapy for Depression
Do you feel sad more days than not? Do you struggle with feelings of loneliness, hopelessness, lack of motivation to do even the things you usually enjoy? Do you find yourself isolating from friends or family? Having super low energy? Or becoming tearful without reason? These are all SYMPTOMS of Depression. Read on:
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I just want to go back to bed and sleep through the day
- I wish everyone would leave me alone
- I wish I could just talk to someone but no one understands the pain I feel
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others
- Even simple tasks are too hard
- I’m a failure and can’t do anything right
- What’s the point of trying?
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
We want you to know that you are not alone. And we are here to help. Many of our clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to help them experience hope and joy again, feel connected with others, have the energy to go for their goals, and reclaim their lives,
We understand the social stigmas that come with the label of being depressed and thus aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological, and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a very dark time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact us today for a free consultation.