Therapy for Anxiety
Is anxiety taking over your life? Do you feel overwhelmed too much of the time? Are you holding yourself back, limiting your options, stuck in your head because of anxiety? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try?
If this sounds like you, we can help you get the relief from anxiety that you deserve.
These are some of the common symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas
- Perseverating about a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past
- Obsessing about what you say or how you come across to others
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
If you suffer from an anxiety disorder, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation.